• Our PRINCE2® Training includes PRINCE2® Manual, Exams & Certificates.
• Courses, Fully Accredited
• PRINCE2® Certifications are highly respected and sought after by employers.
Duration: 5 Days*
Pre-course Reading: 2-5 Hours
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course Overview
This combined PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course is designed to give candidates a comprehensive overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, whilst ensuring that they are fully equipped to pass the exams.
Attaining this PRINCE2® certification enables candidates to demonstrate and enhance their project management proficiency – contributing to an elevated business acumen and career prospects.
This extensive course will enable candidates to apply and tailor the PRINCE® principles, themes, and processes, to enhance productivity and operational functioning of projects. Whilst delineating how to improve a project’s operational performance, this comprehensive course will ensure that a candidate can work within a PRINCE2® team – fundamentally ameliorating project practices.
As the most popular project management methodology in the UK, PRINCE2® is a malleable and established process-driven methodology that appears ubiquitously across a variety of industries. Hence, this PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course promotes an appreciation for project risk, contingency plans, business justifications, and of how to optimise individual project contributions – enhancing a candidate’s project management skill and qualification repertoire
• PRINCE2® Foundation Training
• This introductory PRINCE2® certification will help candidates understand the fundamentals of the PRINCE2® project management methodology and develop an appreciation of the constituents that contribute to a project’s success – underpinned by the PRINCE2® principles, processes, and themes. The foundation element of the combined course lasts for 3 days. During the course, candidates will gain a basic understanding of how to work in part of a PRINCE2® team.
• PRINCE2® Practitioner Training
• The PRINCE2® Practitioner element of the combined course forms the final part of the training where the candidate learns to apply their acquired knowledge. Candidates will be educated on how to apply the methodology to a set of scenarios and how to efficaciously lead a project.
• Included within our PRINCE2® Practitioner Training Course is a detailed workbook for candidates to complete, which will enhance their knowledge acquisition and ability to apply PRINCE2® to their organisation. This additional PRINCE2® training material will improve a candidate’s chances of passing the examination and having a successful PRINCE2® career. This self-study workbook will take the candidate approximately 10 hours to complete and will walk them through a full PRINCE2® project.
• PRINCE2® Classroom Training course with a high PRINCE2® Exam Pass Rate.